The R1 Full-Zip Jacket is made with Regulator grid fleece. Lightweight, warm, compressible, highly breathable and moisture wicking, it is the perfect baselayer or midlayer for high-output activities in cold mountain environments.
It stretches, breathes, wicks, and warms - no wonder so many serious trail and mountain athletes use and abuse our R1. And the full-zip front makes it even more versatile, from a midlayer in winter to a lightweight jacket on early spring mornings and alpine summer evenings. Plus, the fabric is now even better: we worked with Polartec to fine-tune the high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec Power Dry) into an updated exclusive that's more breathable and compressible and has improved feel and durability while still maintaining its warmth. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Patagonia R1 Full-Zip Jacket Features:
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- High/low interior grid structure enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Jersey microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers for security
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Style number 40126