Patagonia's most popular stretch-woven soft shell, the Guide Jacket combines stretch, wind-resistance and high levels of breathability with a moisture-wicking brushed interior.Sharp granite, sticky verglas, untracked lines - enjoy them all in this all-around workhorse soft shell. Extremely durable and breathable, the jacket's 4-way-stretch polyester double weave allows for an excellent, updated fit (including slightly roomier at the bottom for layering ease) while resisting wind, water and snow. A chamois lining on the collar, chin guard and wind flap complements the soft, brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort. A regular-coil, center-front zipper, three external pockets, articulated sleeves, a drawcord hem and simple, stretchy self-fabric cuffs round out the details. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Patagonia Guide Jacket Features:
- Burly, highly breathable, wind-resistant, recycled polyester double-weave fabric with 4-way stretch is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather protection
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Chamois-lined collar, chin guard, and wind flap
- Pockets: two handwarmers with zipper garages, one left chest
- Updated fit. Plus articulated sleeves for enhanced mobility and full coverage during long reaches
- Sleek, low profile cuffs
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- 7.6-oz 70-denier 92% polyester (47% recycled) double weave with 4-way stretch/8% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 586 g (1 lb 4.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Style number 83151