The newest compression stuffsack from Granite Gear. It's our answer for the ultralight packer who wants to save weight by compressing gear and carrying a smaller pack. If you're familiar with our Rock Solid compression stuffsacks, you know we've been making the best packing systems since our beginning in 1986. If you think about it, these stuffsacks need to handle a lot of stress, and it's no easy feat to shave ounces, but that's exactly what we've done. 210 denier lid and arches are beefy where it's needed.
The Bloc shape is Granite Gear's innovation to help you pack more efficiently inside your pack. Compared to a round shape, the bloc fits better into the corners of your pack, they stack nicely, and eliminate all the "dead air" that can happen when you try to pack with round stuffsacks. Less dead air means better load stability, quicker pack loading, and the possibility of carrying the same amount of gear in a smaller pack, saving you weight.
Granite Gear Air Compressor Stuff Sack Features:
- 30D Sil-Nylon CORDURA
- 210D Nylon CORDURA Lid & Arches
- Micro Cord Drawstring
- Micro Poplock
- See-thru Sil-Nylon fabric allows you to see what's inside.
- Keep gear organized and color coded.
- Fully finished seams
- Compress lofty items to a rock hard state without bulging
- New bloc shape makes them perfect for stacking in your pack
- New Lineloc technology is 30% lighter than webbing compression systems
- Assorted colors
- Style number 1641