Sharp granite, sticky verglas, untracked lines - enjoy them all in this all-around workhorse soft shell. Extremely durable and breathable, the jacket's 4-way-stretch polyester double weave allows for an excellent, updated fit (including slightly roomier at the bottom for layering ease) while resisting wind, water and snow. A chamois lining on the collar, chin guard and wind flap complements the soft, brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort. A regular-coil, center-front zipper, three external pockets, articulated sleeves, a drawcord hem and simple, stretchy self-fabric cuffs round out the details. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Patagonia Guide Jacket Features:
- Highly breathable, recycled polyester double weave with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish has 4-way-stretch and is water- and-wind-resistant
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Chamois-lined collar, chin guard, and wind flap
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers with zipper garages, one left forearm
- Updated fit with articulated sleeves for enhanced mobility and full coverage during long reaches
- Sleek, low profile cuff
- Dual-adjust, drawcord hem
- 7.6-oz 70-denier 92% polyester (47% recycled) double weave with 4-way stretch/8% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 510 g (1 lb 2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Style number 83161