Garmin TOPO U.S. 100K GPS Map
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a Review!
Outdoor enthusiasts: we've mapped every hill and valley for your next great adventure. Now with more detail than ever, TOPO U.S. covers the finer points of the outdoors, with topographic maps comparable to 1:100,000 scale USGS maps. TOPO U.S. includes terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points. TOPO maps are ideal for hiking, hunting, camping, cycling and communing with nature. Coverage includes topographic detail of the entire United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Garmin TOPO U.S. 100K GPS Map Features:
- Includes topographic coverage of the entire United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:100,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains summit locations with elevation, coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Allows you to search by city, geographic point, summit, lakes and more.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests and wilderness areas.
- Includes points of interests such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.
- (DVD only) Includes BaseCamp, computer software that lets you plan trips on your computer and transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your computer and your Garmin device.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Internet access is required. Includes USB device drivers.
- PC: Windows XP SP2 or newer, 1 GB RAM, at least 1024 x 768 display, 2 GB free disk space, USB port, DVD drive
- Mac: Any Intel-based Mac or PowerPC G4 Mac, OS X 10.4.11 or later, 1 GB RAM, 1024 x 768 display, 2 GB free disk space, DVD drive
- Style number 010-11001-01