Petzl Reverso 3 Belay Device
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a Review!
Ultra light, multi-purpose belay/rappel device, with range of friction adapted to different rope the Petzl Reverso 3 Belay Device multi-purpose belay/rappel device is lightweight and easy to use. The asymmetric V-shaped grooved friction channels regulate the amount of braking friction on the rope according to its diameter and condition.
Petzl Reverso 3 Belay Device Features:
- Ultra-light design: minimalist construction, hot-forged aluminum, 72 g
- A single device for all rope types: effective braking on half and twin ropes = 7,5 mm, effective braking on single ropes = 8,9 mm, can belay the leader, one or two seconding climbers and can be used for rappelling, independent and simultaneous belaying of one or two seconding climbers in Reverso mode, quick change-overs from Reverso mode to belaying the leader when climbing multi-pitch routes
- V-shaped friction channels: increased friction on thin ropes, friction is adapted for larger diameter ropes, increased holding power in Reverso mode
- Asymmetrically grooved sidewalls: increased braking power during a leader or top rope fall or while rappelling, rope smoothly slides through device when taking up slack
- Carabiner hole to release device when loaded in Reverso mode: allows the loaded device in Reverso mode to be easily and gradually released with only a carabiner
- Rope friendly: will not kink the ropes regardless of the mode used, separates the two strands of rope when belaying and rappelling
- Intuitive: Reverso mode attachment point is easy to identify, keeper cable keeps the device from moving up the rope when belaying and reduces chances of losing the device, usage diagrams (standard belay and Reverso modes) engraved on device.
- For use on single ropes (= 8,9 mm), half (= 8,0 mm) and twin ropes (= 7,5 mm)
- Weight: 77 g
- Hot forged aluminum body
- 3-year guarantee
- Style number D17