Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff Hoody jacket is warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold climates. When missing the sunset curfew means climbing through spindrift rivers into the night, the Nano Puff Hoody shines. It's weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated jacket in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds), and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes - or for climbing through the night when the dash isn't so quick. The elasticized hood opening snugs over low-volume helmets or under any helmet, adding thermostat-like warmth. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell glides effortlessly in your layering system, and low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft One (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency - even when wet. It packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody Features:
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester face fabric with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps drafts out and warmth in
- Under-the-helmet hood construction keeps things light and simple
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Style number 84220