It's been a while since the folks at Troy Lee Designs designed and built an all-mountain helmet. As is always the case with TLD, they came out with a bang. The A-1 Helmet is a definite departure from the Troy Lee norm, but it's built with TLD's legendary attention to detail and durability. The first thing you notice about the A-1 is its sculpted, almost artistic shape. More than simple aesthetics, the shape of the A-1 increases air flow through the helmet to keep your head dry and cool. This is especially important when you're grinding out a punishing climb in the heat of the summer. Airflow is directed through 16 cooling vents-6 intake, 4 multi-directional, and 6 output vents.
Troy Lee Designs A-1 Helmet Features:
- High Impact polypropylene visor with +/- 1"/25mm range of motion
- Deep air passages for direct flow ventilating
- Comfort lining with nanowick material (moisture wicking + CoolMax)
- Multi-position cam-lock adjustable stabilizer +/- 20mm movement
- Anodized aluminum hardware