A midweight version of Black Diamond's legendary Guide glove, the Black Diamond Crew offers the same professional level durability and protection with increased dexterity for milder conditions.
Featuring the same premium materials, professional-level durability and uncompromising protection as Black Diamond's legendary Guide glove, the Black Diamond Crew is a midweight ski glove with increased dexterity for hands-on days of patrolling, guiding and getting after it in the backcountry. From deep December storms to spring summit missions, the Crew’s waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert and Thermolite insulation battle against wetness and cold, while the abrasion-resistant leather and nylon shell and goat-leather palm stand up to the rigors of 100+-day seasons.
Black Diamond Crew Glove Features:
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with XCR Product Technology
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Fixed lining with 100 g fleece on palm and 100 g Thermolite insulation on back of hand
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch
- Compression-molded EVA foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
Black Diamond Crew Glove Specs:
- Weight Per Pair: 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Temperature Range: -20/4 °C (-5/25 °F)