Lightweight, windproof and toasty warm, the Down Sweater Vest is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as a midlayer or as outerwear in chilly shoulder season climates.
Simple, lightweight core warmth. The Down Sweater Vest’s minimalist design practically floats; its 800-fill-power down traps heat in alpine conditions, yet it’s so compact that it stuffs into a stretch-mesh internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The innovative 100% recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and water protection as well as a high tear-strength; quilting stabilizes the down. With zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem.
Patagonia Down Sweater Vest Features:
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one internal stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Adjustable drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.