Lightweight, windproof and toasty warm, the Down Sweater is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as outerwear or a midlayer on the coldest days.
For days when your breath freezes as you sort the rack, Patagonia's Down Sweater delivers featherweight, superbly compressible warmth. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s tear-resistant, snow-shedding and windproof. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, and the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
Patagonia Down Sweater Features:
- Superlight windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge® DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with Deluge® DWR-coated zippers
- Internal zippered stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal out drafts
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 343 g (12.1 oz)