The shoe that changed hiking gets a change of its own. The original Breeze boot, launched in 2004, sparked a sea change in hiking footwear. For the first time, running shoe technology was utilized to supercharge a true hiking boot. Light, cool, and athletically-inclined, the Breeze filled a void between the era’s midweight bombers and the brown-painted wannabes. It quickly became one of the most popular hiking boots in the United States. Still is, in fact.
But even classic hits can be remastered. Reconfigured to be lighter, tougher, and more breathable than the original, the Breeze 2.0 is perfectly tuned for the realities of today’s hiking trends. Lighter loads and a faster pace rule the trail. Breeze set that pace almost a decade ago. The Breeze 2.0 picks it up considerably.
Vasque Breeze 2.0 GTX Hiking Boot Features:
- Gore-Tex: GORE-TEX is the ultimate system for durable waterproofing and breathable comfort.
- Vibram: Vasque's longest standing partner. Vibram soles are synonymous with quality and innovative design.
- Arc Tempo Last: Vasque's Arc Tempo last creates an athletic fit that promotes quickness and agility over technical ground.
- Midsole: Dual Density EVA, Molded TPU Plateies
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz. (1140g)
- Style number 7482