Fans of the GEL-Cumulus® series will love the technical updates that improve both upper comfort and it exceptionally cushioned ride, while reducing weight by a half ounce. Its surprisingly stable platform is suitable for underpronators to mild overpronators.
Asics Gel Cumulus 14 Running Shoe Features:
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance: Designated shoes have the use of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe off.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Space Trusstic System®: This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.
- Style number T246N