These skis are used demo skis. They are in great condition, they do have some cosmetic scratches on the top sheet, similar to what any ski would have after a few days skiing. The bases are in excellent condition and all binding parts work properly. Salomon BBR 7.9 Skis 2012: Totally new design in sidecut and shape technology, the Salomon BBR 7.9 Skis have an oversized, surfboard shaped tip for floatation in soft snow and terrain absorption, combined with a narrow tail and short radius sidecut for quick, precise carving on piste. This slimmed down version of the BBR will carve precise slalom turns with this ultra quick and short turn radius, and it will float in the deep stuff with a full-out water ski/pin tail sensation. V-Shape is the future, and it’s here now.
Salomon BBR 7.9 Alpine Ski Features:
- Shape: V-Shape is next generation sidecut design with a very wide, rockered surfboard style tip for superior floatation and terrain adaption, combined with a short radius and narrow tail to allow quickness edge to edge and precise carving.
- Semi Twin Tip tail increases the snow contact and stability at high speeds.
- Construction: Edgy Monocoque offers edge grip, no excess material, and efficient energy from the skier to the snow for freeskiing.
- Oversized PULSEPAD is an anti vibration layer molded all along the front part of the ski to filter vibrations for better absorption and smooth ski/snow contact.
- Flex: Full Woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound, which maximizes ski/snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Binding Compatibility: Salomon recommends a brake width that is equal to the ski waist width and at most 15mm wider.
- Ability Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber
- Core Material: Wood
- Tail Type: Partial Twin Tip
- Warranty: 1 year, 2 with Salomon bindings
- Style number BBR7.9-Z12SP-DE