The North Face FlashDry Warm Tight for Men provides maximum thermal protection and moisture management for low to medium intensity activities in cold weather. Constructed with strategically located flat-locked seams and an innovative polyester blend featuring The North Face FlashDry technology that dramatically improves dry time and breathability. Keep your fanny warm and dry while fighting the elements during long ascents to the top, whether its on a chair lift or a skin track.
The North Face FlashDry Warm Tight Features:
- Elastic logo waist
- Fly opening
- Flat-locked seams
- Ankle length
- Accelerated dry time
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Improved odor control
- Durable, easy-care fabrics and construction
- Average Weight: 150 g (5.29 oz)
- Inseam: 30 inches
- Fabric: 88% polyester, 12% polyolefin two-layer hi-mechanical stretch double knit with FlashDry fiber
- Technology: FlashDry Warm utilizes a two-layer fabric construction with a channeled FlashDry polyolefin inner layer that traps warm air, efficiently draws moisture off skin to the outer layer and prevents the fabric from sticking to the skin during high perspiration activities. An ultra-microfilament polyester outer layer pulls and spreads the moisture across the surface of the fabric for accelerated evaporation and drying performance. High mechanical stretch construction provides a second-skin fit without the use of moisture-absorbing elastane.
- Style number A62N