The Shaman LV is the ultimate low volume shoe for steep to overhanging climbing. Designed by Chris Sharma with input from Daila Ojeda, Steph Davis, Emily Harrington, Lisa Rands, and Ashima Shiraishi, the Shaman LV is based on the same design concept as the Shaman. It incorporates exclusive technologies, unique materials, and a radical new last perfect for low volume feet.
Evolv Shaman LV Climbing Shoe Features:
- Built for women with lower volume feet
- Microfiber lining in the forefoot for comfort and durability
- The "Love Bump" midsole puts your forefoot in a comfortable position of power and fills in the dead space under your toes
- The "Knuckle Box" works in combination with the "Love Bump" to provide room for your big toe knuckle to stay in a position of power
- Three opposing direction strap closures for a dialed-in fit and snug arch
- Profile: Downturned asymmetric with the "Knuckle Box"
- Upper: Synthetic (non-stretch Synthratek upper)
- Lining: Microfiber forefoot, cotton heel, leather foot bed
- Midsole: MX-P: 1mm half length "Love Bump" midsole
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® high friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker front toe area)
- Weight: 8.0 oz ½ pair size 7 women's
- Style number SHAMAN LV