Gaining ten thousand feet of altitude over one hundred kilometers won't break down the Fore Runner. The shoe's breathable air-mesh/synthetic leather upper has perforated nylon reinforcements for added durability, and the microfiber-reinforced heel counter, rand and toe bumper provide protection and a secure fit. A moisture-wicking 100% polyester air-mesh collar and tongue lining keep feet cool and dry. The breathable, anatomical and perforated EVA footbed (15% recycled) contours the foot. The lightweight footframe provides smooth forefoot stride; a shock-absorbent distribution plate protects against rocks, and for traction in varying conditions, there’s a multi-density sticky rubber outsole.
Patagonia Fore Runner Running Shoe Features:
- Durable and breathable air mesh/synthetic leather upper; perforated nylon reinforcement provides durability; micro-fiber-reinforced rand and toe bumper provide durability and protection
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility; 100% polyester moisture-wicking, ventilated air-mesh collar and tongue lining
- 15% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection and flex with gender specific lightweight 15% recycled EVA footframe (4 mm drop: 9 mm heel, 5 mm toe)
- 1mm forefoot shock absorptions plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions (5mm thick; web 1.5mm; lugs 3.5mm)
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium arch support, performance true to size
- 255 g (9.0 oz)
- Made in China.
- Style number 80865