Your ticket to pure backcountry bliss, the K2 Panoramic Splitboard Package is ready to drop out and hike out day after day. Built with lightweight and durable Bambooyah™ core and perfect All Terrain Rocker®, the K2 Panoramic Splitboard is ready to take on any terrain. This package comes equipped with Voile Binding System, skins and clips.
K2 Panoramic Splitboard Snowboard Package Features:
- Flex and Rider Style:The K2 Panoramic Splitboard is for the rider who loves pure backcountry, goes anywhere, and seeks out anything fun. No constraints, just pure snowboarding.
- Construction and Core:Hybrilight ™ Construction features a thin, constant thickness sidewall for a lighter, advanced ride.
- New Bambooyah™ Blend core is a combination of the pure wood you know and love in your board with the sustainable, lightweight and durable Bambooyah blended between.
- Carbon Web™ II stringers bring the pop and snap of carbon closer to your bindings for maximum ollies and control in every situation.
- Shape:Designed for use throughout the mountain, the All Terrain Rocker® Baseline allows for effortless turns on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow and crud. A setback stance and medium rise though the tip and a lower rise in the tail defines this multi-purpose freerider.
- The Hyper progressive sidecut mellows out the transitions leaving you with the most predictable, best all-mountain riding board on the market. It is responsive enough for high-speed power carves but smooth enough to butter your way from the peak to the park.
Sidewalls, Edges and Base:The 4000 Sintered base is the fastest natural base material available. It is exceptionally durable, absorbs wax faster and retains wax longer.
- 1 degree bevel gives you extremely fast and smooth edge to edge turning without sacrificing any speed.
Binding and Skins:Voile Binding System fits perfectly
- The K2 Panoramic Splitboard Package comes equipped with tip and tail skin attachments and the perfectly cut climbing skins to match
Style number B11000