The Leek series includes some of Kershaw's most popular knives. And no wonder--Kershaw's Leeks offer Ken Onion's distinctive design as well as the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. With SpeedSafe, you can smoothly and easily deploy the blade with one hand, either left or right.
Leeks come in a wide variety of handle styles, some with technologically advanced coatings for enhanced performance. From simple bead-blasted stainless steel to "smoked" aluminum to a wide array of colors, you'll find a Leek that's the perfect everyday carrying knife for you. All Leeks include a safety tip-lock and a reversible/removable pocket clip.
Kershaw Knives Leek Stainless Steel Knife Features:
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel
- Handle: 410 stainless steel
- Blade Length: 3 inches (7.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 inches (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 inches (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Frame lock
- Thumb stud
- Pocket clip
- Style number 1660