Some of Chile's best surf breaks on the shore of the Atacama, the driest desert in the world. This dual-compartment daypack has an outside mesh pocket with waterproof barrier to stow a damp wetsuit or drippy waders. The main compartment includes plenty of organizers for pens, electronics, keys and phone, along with a raised, padded sleeve to protect up to a 17-inch laptop. The sleeve also holds a hydration reservoir and comes equipped with a tube port. Adjustable webbing straps take on a skateboard or bulky clothing, and two stretch pockets keep water bottles at your side. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevent overheating, compression straps stabilize the load, and the sternum strap has a built-in emergency whistle. Made of a 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave, with an 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Patagonia Atacama Pack Features:
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and daily supplies, including a lanyard to secure keys; padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior pocket holds wet items (accommodates a wetsuit) and protects dry contents; adjustable webbing with buckles carries a skateboard or bulky clothing; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford high-density weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex stretch-mesh. All have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 808 g (1 lb 12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Style number 47915