This top combines an urban aesthetic with merino wool's technical benefits. Patagonia's go-to fall/winter merino baselayer, Merino 3 keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cold conditions. It has a wonderfully soft hand and great warmth-to-weight ratio, naturally resists odor, regulates body temperature, is breathable, and stretches as you move. Patagonia gets their merino from nonmulesed Australian merino sheep, and slow-wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Recycled polyester (20%) increases durability, resilience and moisture-management. Details include a raglan shoulder design and underarm panels for mobility, offset seams for pack-strap compatibility and hidden thumb loops. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign®-approved fabric.
Patagonia Merino 3 Midweight Crew Top Features:
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder and sleeve detail seams are offset to prevent chafing under layers and packs
- Hidden thumb loop at cuff for extra hand protection
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage, Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.5-oz 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Style number 37115