Ready for a 4 a.m. start, a blower north wind and a hunker-down in an afternoon deluge, Capilene® 2 Lightweight is your go-to baselayer. Made of an open-knit 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) that provides exceptional breathability, wicks perspiration, and dries in a flash, these bottoms are comfortable when worn beneath layers on chilly days. They feature a brushed elastic waistband for softness, a gusseted crotch for unrestrained motion and side seams that are set forward to eliminate chafe. With a functional fly and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms Features:
- Open knit invites airflow and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in warm to moderate temperatures
- Patagonia's fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Side seams set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe
- Functional fly
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 162 g (5.7 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
- Style number 44891