When the sun's burning hotter than a mouthful of raw habanero, bring the temperature down with this quick-to-dry tee. It's Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer, made to keep you cool, dry and moving freely during active pursuits. The fabric blend of 5.1-oz 84% polyester and 16% spandex has Gladiodor® odor control for the garment and provides built-in 50+ UPF sun protection. It rests lightly on the skin, allows a cooling airflow, and wicks perspiration. The self-fabric neckline has a scooped shape for feminine detailing. Offset seams feel smooth under pack straps, and reflective logos on the chest and center-back add visibility to predawn runs.
Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Stretch Crew Top Features:
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crew neck
- Seams offset for maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Reflective heat-transfer logo on front and center back
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.1-oz 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Made in Israel.
- Style number 45625