Warbonnet's Feather Arête gets your blood pumping; the exposed belays turn your core to stone. This zip-neck may be the only comfort you find there, affording maximum breathability, superior wicking and the fastest dry time of all Patagonia's Capilene® fabrics. Worn on its own, it keeps you dry and cool during high-exertion activities in warm conditions. Worn under a shell when a chill wind blows, it wicks perspiration and helps to insulate. Details include a deep zipper to vent the full-coverage neck, raglan sleeves that won't chafe under pack straps, and side seams that roll forward for smooth layering. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck Top Features:
- Open knit invites airflow and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in warm to moderate temperatures
- Patagonia's fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by draft flap and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels merge out of the way of pack straps
- Flat-rib panel-piecing under the arms and sides is exceptionally breathable, fast drying and eliminates armpit seam chafing
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
- Style number 44861