In poetry, April is the cruelest month, but in Manhattan it's probably February. Luckily, the Down With It mixes below-zero protection with uptown style. Insulated with 600-fill-power goose down, this knee-length parka has a 2-way front zip and an adjustable, removable hood. The shell is 100% recycled polyester treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pockets: zippered on-seam handwarmers and a zippered interior chest pocket.
Patagonia Down With It Parka Jacket Features:
- 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Removable hood adjusts with two drawcords
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap
- Zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Unquilted side panels for a sleek silhouette
- Knee length
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 785 g (27.7 oz)
- Made in China.
- Style number 28436