Patagonia's Retro-X has the fortitude for burly ranch work and the wind-stopping ability to block the constant gusts coming off the Medicine Bow range. It has a thick 100% polyester (86% recycled) pile face that's soft and supple. A moisture-wicking brushed-mesh lining and a windproof/breathable barrier cut cold and wind faster than a tumbler of scotch. With Y-joint™ sleeves for mobility, a vertical zippered chest pocket and zippered handwarmer pockets. At the end of the day, use a bunched-up Retro-X as a pillow.
Patagonia Classic Retro-X Jacket Features:
- Breathable/windproof membrane that's bonded between the recycled-polyester fleece exterior and moisture-wicking, brushed-polyester mesh lining
- Full-zip jacket with wind flap and Y-Joint™ sleeves
- Pockets: Vertical zippered Supplex® nylon chest pocket; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed polyester mesh
- Hip length
- 7.5-oz Synchilla® 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4"-pile. Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a breathable/windproof barrier.
- Trim: 100% Supplex® nylon
- 672 g (23.7 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Style number 23055