Sunrise to sundown, from epic approaches to alpine traverses, the versatile R1® Pullover stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. And it is the best it has ever been: Patagonia collaborated with Polartec® to fine-tune the high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec Power Dry®) into an exclusive that's more breathable and compressible and has an improved feel and increased durability, while still maintaining its warmth. Sized to accommodate light underlayers, it works as a stand-alone top or as a light midlayer. Its smooth, microfiber face speeds wicking and glides under other layers, and its racerback seam design increases flexibility and comfort under a pack.
Patagonia R1 Pullover Top Features:
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and decreases dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture wicking and allows for easy layering
- Racerback seam construction reduces bulk under pack straps and enhances mobility
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Style number 40116