Equally adept at trapping body heat under a shell on Denali as it is lounging with turn-earned ease in backcountry yurts, our R2® Jacket spans the spectrum of cold-weather usage. We've worked with Polartec® to refine this exclusive Thermal Pro® polyester fabric, which is super light, extremely compressible and breathable, warm, stretchy and soft. The short-sheared but high-loft face has a smooth appearance, and the directional knit wicks superbly, speeding dry times. Polartec Power Stretch® panels on the outer forearms and along the sides increase durability in high-wear areas and allow for a close, mobile fit while retaining warmth. With a softly lined inner collar and chin flap for skin comfort, offset shoulder seams to stay clear of pack straps and zippered pockets (one chest and two handwarmers).
Patagonia R2 Jacket Features:
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, compressible and breathable, with improved stretch
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec® Power Stretch fabric (made of recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one chest secure with zippers
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex.
- 340 g (12 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Style number 25146