Shield yourself from the raw, barreling winds of Tom Miner Basin with the Retro-X Jacket. It has a breathable, windproof barrier sandwiched between cozy polyester pile (86% recycled) on the outside and a moisture-wicking, 100% polyester brushed-mesh lining. Supplex® nylon panels down the sides and under the sleeves reduce bulk and slim the fit. A fleece-lined collar and protective wind flap prevent the chill from sneaking in. With Y-Joint™ sleeves and zippered handwarmer pockets.
Patagonia Classic Retro-X Jacket Features:
- Breathable/windproof barrier bonded between cozy recycled fleece on the outside and a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh lining
- Full front zip backed by wind flap; Y-Joint™ sleeves
- Quilted Supplex® nylon panels down the sides of torso, sleeves and collar-stand, reduce bulk; nylon spandex at cuffs and hem
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh
- Hip length
- 7.5-oz Synchilla® 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4"-pile. Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a breathable/windproof barrier.
- Trim: Supplex® 100% nylon
- 502 g (17.7 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
- Style number 23071