Designed to be warm and as light as possible, the Phantom 15 is a great all-around choice for colder conditions. This light, warm mummy cut bag has a snug fit and is an ideal choice if you only want one bag. The Phantom 15 is insulated with 800-fill down, tuck-stitched for durability and built from Superlight 15 denier fabric.
Mountain Hardwear Phantom 15 Sleeping Bag Features:
- Premium, 800-fill down provides outstanding, lightweight warmth
- Performance mummy cut is snug, for maximum thermal efficiency warmth and minimum weight
- Lightweight two-way zipper for easy entry and exit
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Single-handed drawcords simplify adjustments
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
- Style number OU8444