A compact two-person, four-season tent built for weight-conscious climbers, the Black Diamond Firstlight is based on the I-Tent’s expedition-specific design with steep walls and a simple floor shape to optimize living space and increase headroom. For durability, all seams are double sewn and the stress points are reinforced. With two equal length DAC Featherlite poles that fit inside the tent with hook-and-loop wraps, it’s easy to set up-even from inside. For cross ventilation, both the small rear window and the door are covered with no-see-um mesh. The canopy is contructed with water resistant, breathable NanoShield fabric. For interior organization, the Firstlight has two interior mesh pockets.
Black Diamond Firstlight Tent Features:
- 2-person design with single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- 2 internal DAC Featherlite poles
- 2 interior mesh pockets
- Zippered mesh panels at rear and door for ventilation
- Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric and 2000 mm floor
- Optional ground cloth available
- Check with your Attorney General's office for flame retardancy requirements on tents in your state (or province).
- Style number BD810151