The Antelope Hunter II is slightly smaller than the Bear Hunter II, yet like its big brother, it's a simple and durable hunting knife. This fixed-blade knife is just the right size for field dressing most game and makes an especially excellent deer knife. The Antelope Hunter II features a blade of tough 8CR13MoV stainless steel, rated 58-60 on the Rockwell scale. This quality steel is designed to hold an edge longer, providing extended use without re-sharpening-even under heavy field use. When it is time to re-sharpen, a few passes with the Ultra-Tek sharpener returns the blade to its Kershaw-sharp condition.
In addition to top blade performance, you'll like how the Antelope Hunter II fits your hand. The finger-contoured handle let's your hand lock into place for a solid, yet extremely comfortable grip. The co-polymer handle material is grippy enough to provide a secure grip, even when wet, and cleans up easily. In addition to its suitablity as a hunting knife, the Antelope Hunter II doubles as a general campsite utility knife and even comes in handy around the house. It stores in its own leather sheath. For hunting or as a general utility knife, the Antelope Hunter II is a lot of knife for the money.
Kershaw Antelope Hunter II Knife Features:
- Fixed Blade - The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector
- Hunting - This knife is part of Kershaw’s series of hunting knives-for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands
- Leather Sheath - This knife comes with a storage and/or carrying sheath.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV, satin finished
- Handle: Co-polymer
- Blade length:3 5/8 in. (9.2 cm)
- Overall length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Style number 1028X