St. Croix re-introduces the Imperial Fly Rod, 25 all-new models feature new tooling, new actions, new fittings and a handsome new Gloss Burgundy finish. Better yet, the Imperial series is priced to compete with fly rods offering a fraction of their performance and quality.
St. Croix Imperial Fly Rods are built with a dynamic blend of high-modulus/high strain SCIV graphite and premium-quality SC graphite for lightweight, fast-action performance. Other features include: aluminum-oxide stripper guides with black frames; hard chrome-plated snake guides; uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seats with a rosewood insert on 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 wt. models; premium-grade cork handles; two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish for the ultimate in thread protection.
St. Croix Imperial Fly Fishing Rod Features:
- All Imperial Fly Rods come with a 1000 Denier nylon-covered rod case with a divided polypropylene liner.
- Dynamic blend of high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite and premium quality SCII graphite.
- Lightweight, fast action fly rods designed for maximum performance and value.
- Aluminum-oxide stripper guides with black frames.
- Hard chrome snake guides.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat with a rosewood insert on 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 wt. models.
- Premium grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Sevice.
- Style number I905.2