Designed for moderate to severe over-pronators, this maximum support shoe features a broad, stable platform, complemented by a dual-density DuoMax support system, lightweight SpEVA midsole material, rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning System, P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit), and a memory foam-based ComforDry Sockliner.
Asics GEL-Foundation 9 Running Shoe Features:
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ComforDry Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- SpEVA Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Style number T0C5N