The season's most epic day will pass you by if you're shivering and wet on the inside. Our Rubicon Rider combines a breathable soft-shell fabric to vent your high-output moisture with stay-warm-when-wet insulation to keep you dry and mobile. The shell is made of supple, 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to snub wind and moisture. Inside, a soft layer of compressible 150-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) insulation adds heat to ice-box temperatures. Tough 2-layer panels, made of 150-denier polyester with an H2No waterproof/breathable barrier, beef up the shoulders, elbows and bottom hem to increase storm performance and protect from abrasion. Finer points include underarm venting, an easy-gliding liner, a zip-off powder skirt with webbing loops that attach to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard pants, removable hood with a single-hand adjustment, handwarmer pockets, a zippered chest pocket (holds an audio device) and two inside pockets. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Patagonia Rubicon Rider Jacket Features:
- Soft, polyester ripstop shell is breathable and treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Improved 2-layer waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, elbows and bottom hem to prevent wet-through and increase durability
- Insulated with recycled polyester insulation that stays warm even when wet; quilted construction reduces bulk
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; high fleece-lined collar keeps neck cozy and protected
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one left chest that includes drop-in electronics pocket, one drop-in interior and one zippered, stash interior
- Zippers treated with Deluge DWR finish for wet-weather protection
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Adjustable, removable powder skirt with webbing loops that connect to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard pants; pass holder under powder skirt; bottom hem drawcords adjust from inside handwarmer pockets
- Shell: 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcements: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 1111 g (2 lb 7.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
- Style number 29454