There's much to see 14,000 feet up at the Chasm View bivy: a vertigo-inducing panorama of the Diamond and alpenglow over the Rockies. There's also chilly air in any season, and that's where our Down Sweater comes in. It delivers minimal weight, superb compressibility and high-loft warmth. The ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish does more than look sharp: it's tear-resistant and windproof and made from 100% recycled polyester. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, an updated fit and styling, quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop.
Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket Features:
- Shell fabric is superlight, windproof and water-resistant with high tear-strength
- Quilted construction stabilizes the 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Pockets: two handwarmers, pocket zippers treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, one zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at cuffs and drawcord hem seal warmth in and drafts out
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 328 g (11.6 oz)
- Made in China.
- Style number 84682