The Nano Storm Jacket's combination of top-quality synthetic insulation with complete stormproof protection provides everything you need against the nastiest weather imaginable. A 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable barrier, bonded to the nylon ripstop shell, protects the PrimaLoft One insulation, doing double-duty to keep you warm in even the most drenching and frigid conditions; the fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor to help you see through the tempest. The jacket's cuffs seal with self-fabric hook-and-loop closures, and a dual-adjust drawcord hem helps you keep the heat. Pockets: two handwarmers, one left chest, one internal (all zippered) and one drop-in.
Patagonia Nano Storm Jacket Features:
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for great visibility in bad conditions
- Watertight, coated center-front zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one left chest; one internal zippered pocket, one drop-in
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures seal out the elements and keep you dry; dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps drafts out and warmth in
- Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 652 g (1 lb 7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Style number 84230