Drawing inspiration from big-mountain powder lines, technical comp skiing and everything in between, the Black Diamond AMPerage is a hybrid fun shape that turns any terrain into a creative blank slate. Its deep sidecut, 115-mm waist, full tip and tail rocker and underfoot camber add up to a floaty ski that's as comfortable sending backcountry booters as it is smearing through windbuff or arcing on groomers. The everyday ski of choice for Black Diamond athlete Callum Pettit, the AMPerage is the closest thing you'll find to the mythical one-ski quiver.
Black Diamond Amperage Alpine Ski Features:
- 115-mm waist and underfoot camber for effortless transitions from powder to hardpack
- Full tip and tail rocker for playful, creative, high-performance skiing
- Poplar and birch Internal Wall Core Technology plus an Ollie Bar in the tail for extra pop on take-offs and preventing wheelie-outs on landings
- Formula One Technology with three ribs and Torsion Box Construction for maximum torsional stiffness
- Optimal use: 60% soft snow/40% hard snow
- Style number BD115028