Asics has expanded the toe box and added a more comfortable midsole and yet reduced the weight by almost 2 oz, meaning an ultra-smooth ride. Long known for its wide supportive base and snug upper, we've expanded the toe box and added a beefier, more comfortable midsole -- and yet reduced the weight by almost 2 oz, meaning an ultra-smooth -- not clunky -- ride.
Asics Gel-Foundation 10 Running Shoe Features:
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Guidance Line™: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Style number T1B3N