Named after clouds for a reason! The Asics Gel-Nimbus 13 is even ligher that its predessor in the Nimbus 12. The GEL-Nimbus® 13 features lighter weight and a full length Guidance Line® which gives the shoe a smooth transition through the gait cycle. The GEL-Nimbus® 13 has dropped ¾ of an ounce, thanks to the new super light, super durable AHAR® outsole material. Full length Guidance Line® gives the shoe a smooth transition through the gait cycle, and promotes a more efficient toe-off position. Alssports.com has everything for your running needs.
Asics Gel Nimbus 13 Running Shoe Features:
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line™: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Gender Specific Forefoot Cushioning: A top layer of injected Solyte® provides a cushioned platform feel in the forefoot. Women's models feature a lower density for improved cushioning and forefoot comfort.
- Gender Specific Space Trusstic System®: Recognizes the normal periodic changes in the shape of the woman's arch and provides for the controlled deformation of the arch into the space within the system.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Biomorphic Fit ® Upper: Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design: An anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit.
- Discrete Eyelets:Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Style number T192N