Made for early season singletrack and long, sweeping Yosemite leads, Capilene® 2 Lightweight's open knit invites airflow and provides excellent wicking, exceptional breathability and fast dry times. When worn beneath layers, it's also insulative enough for chilly days. The rib-knit collar is pliable and soft, raglan sleeves have offset seams that won't chafe beneath pack straps, and side seams roll forward for smooth layering. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight T-shirt Features:
- Open knit invites airflow and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in warm to moderate temperatures
- Patagonia's fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Self-fabric neckline soft against skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels merge out of the way of pack straps
- Flat-rib panel-piecing under the arms and sides is exceptionally breathable, fast drying and eliminates armpit seam chafing
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 128 g (4.5 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
- Style number 44871