Soft and silky feeling next to the skin, Capilene® 1 Silkweight keeps spring corn-skiing legs dry and cool for all-day comfort on the slopes. Made with Patagonia's lightest-weight Capilene performance baselayer fabric (3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment), these bottoms wick perspiration, breathe, and dry quickly. With a functional fly, an elastic waistband that's brushed for softness, inseams that are set forward to prevent chafe and a gusseted crotch for mobility.
Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Bottoms Features:
- Fast-drying, highly breathable, and can be worn on its own or under layers in cooler temperatures
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Streamlined, functional fly
- Inseams are set forward to prevent chafe
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment and 15-UPF sun protection
- 113 g (4 oz)
- Made in USA.
- Style number 45401