The minimalist R1® Hoody follows Patagonia's guiding design principle: Perfection is achieved when there's nothing left to take away. Alpinists and backcountry skiers live in this finely tuned, versatile favorite that's made of Polartec® Power Dry® polyester with a high/low grid interior. The fabric provides enhanced breathability, superb compressibility and stretch, has a terrific feel, and remains durable and warm. Its design features the pared-down detailing that avid climbers and backcountry skiers need - from the deep-venting front zipper that's offset at the face, to wrist-warming thumb loops, to the snug-fitting balaclava-style hood. With raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, an exterior chest pocket and low-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs and bottom hem for minimal bulk under a harness.
Patagonia R1 Hoody Features:
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Microfiber face speeds moisture wicking and allows for easy layering
- Stretch panels at cuffs and hem reduce bulk and increase breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood; deep front zipper is offset for next-to-chin comfort
- Raglan sleeves for comfort under pack straps; cuffs stretch and have thumb loops to hold sleeves in place
- Pockets: One zippered mesh chest pocket
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Cuffs and hem: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex.
- 326 g (11.5 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Style number 40072