The Geshido SC is the ultimate high performance shoe for high level sport climbing and bouldering on vertical to overhanging terrain. It incorporates key design elements of the Geshido with a three strap closure for easy on and off convenience. It’s built on Evolv's newest last that features a slight down turned toe that gives the climber a high level of performance and versatility on any terrain.
Evolv Geshido SC Climbing Shoe Features:
- Middle strap draws the arch of the shoe into your foot, making for a glove-like fit.
- Multi-directional webbing strap structure pulls the shoe into your foot from multiple angles, creating a secure and comfortable fit.
- Concave plastic midsole reduces dead space under the toes and disperses energy to your toes for edging power and control.
- PROFILE: Asymmetric downturned (MK-1 last)
- UPPER: Leather
- LINING: Cotton heel, leather foot bed, nylon forefoot
- CLOSURE: Three strap hook-and-loop closure system
- SOLE: 4.2 mm TRAX High Friction Rubber
- RAND: VTR3D variable thickness rand
- MIDSOLE: MX-P: 1 mm full-length
- SIZES: 4-13.5 US
- WEIGHT: 9.8 oz (1/2 pair Men's size 9)