Cool temperatures, dry air and leaves on fire: October is prime time for sending routes at the New River Gorge. This top preserves your mobility for the New's big moves and keeps your core warm whether you're belaying or going for the redpoint. Capilene® 3 Midweight, the most versatile and fastest-wicking of all Patagonia's performance baselayers, provides excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. It breathes easily, wicks moisture, stretches as you move, and dries quickly. Brushed for warmth, it has a soft interior and a smooth jersey exterior that glides under layers. Details include a 3-inch mock-neck design, raglan sleeves and underarm panels for mobility and a harness-compatible hem length. Made from a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester (65% recycled) double-knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Mock Neck Top Features:
- Stretchy, double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit. Heathers: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (51% recycled) double-knit. Both have Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
- Style number 44361