Lighten your load, not your wallet, with the super value Teton 4. A simple, easy-to-pitch, two DAC pole design offers super ventilation and quick setup.
Kelty Teton 4 Tent Features:
- ArcEdge Floor
- Taped Floor Seams
- Internal Storage Pockets
- Color Coded Clip Construction
- Sidewall Vents
- Mesh Ceiling
- Watertight Walls
- Fly Vents
- Taped Seams
- Guyout Points
- Side Release Buckle Tent to Fly Connection
- ArcEdge Floor: A tent floor where the edges come a few inches up the sides before connecting with the tent walls. The ArcEdge floor is a great waterproof design because it has no seams in contact with the ground where water might seep in.
- Color-coded clip construction: Clip construction provides great fly separation and increased air movement. Clip construction makes it easier to set up your tent but offers less strength than full length sleeves. The clips connecting the poles to the tent are color coded so set up is easy and quick in low light conditions.
DAC Featherlite NSL poles: Computer designed and tested, Featherlite poles are specifically engineered for use in lightweight tents. A tapered end of the pole has a smaller diameter that allows it to slide into the larger pole end. This system reduces the overall weight of a pole 12-18% depending on pole and section size. Featherlite poles are used in tents when strength is critical.
- Fly vents: All Kelty tents have aerodynamic venting systems to regulate temperature and reduce condensation.
Internal storage pockets: Mesh organizer walls, bookshelves and pockets keep everything tidy and right at arms reach when you need it.
- Noiseless zipper pulls: Noiseless zipper pulls are lighter weight than standard zippers and they resist jingling when it's windy.
- Water Tight Walls (WTW): WTW (Water Tight Wall) construction keeps the doors and windows from leaking, even in driving rain. All exposed walls are constructed of coated fabrics with the seams shingled downward to shed water. Exposed windows and doors have wide flaps covering the edges so they CAN NOT leak at the zipper even in high winds
- Style number 90833611