Gender-specific forefoot cushioning, full-length Solyte® Midsole Material & stability makes it perfect for the mild to moderate overpronators. Look no further for a soft, smooth ride. You'll revel in the gender-specific forefoot cushioning and full-length Solyte® Midsole Material, as well as the stability that makes it perfect for mild to moderate overpronators.
Asics Gel-Cumulus 13 Running Shoe Features:
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line™: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Space Trusstic System®: This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Style number T149N